I am actively looking to engage seasoned logistics professionals for one of the most high-profile opportunities within the logistics across the Midlands. We are recruiting for both a days (£42,000) and nights (£48,000) opportunity on a 4on4off shift.
My client is an established household name, and sector leading, within food and FMCG distribution. They are currently expanding their operations in the Castle Donington, near to East Midlands Airport. As one of the highest remunerating companies in the sector, they are actively searching for only the highest calibre talent to join their new start-up operation.
If you are successful in your application to become a Warehouse Shift Operations Manager, you will report directly into the Site Warehouse Manager on a daily basis ad have the following responsibilities:
- Direct responsibility for a team of 80+ operations colleagues and 3x direct line supervisors.
- Implementing staff rotas, holiday schedules and deployment plans for all employees.
- Ensure complete adherence to health and safety of the site.
- Select ways of implementing methods of CI to ensure ever-increasing efficencies are achieved within your tight-knit team.
- Ensure that company ethics, morals, and above all rewards and recognition are observed across the team.
- We are actively recruiting for a days (£42,000) and nights (£48,000) shift on a 4on4off pattern.
In order gain a positive response in this Warehouse Shift Operations Manager application you will desirably hold the following skills and experiences:
- 3+ years experience in warehouse operations management of teams exceeding 40+ direct reports
- Desirable experience would include chilled, ambient, or frozen distribution
- 3PL or large corporate logistics experience would be advantageous
- Degree level education (BSc, BA, BEng, etc) would be beneficial.
- IOSH, NEBOSH, HACCP would be desirable.
- Commutable to the wider Castle Donington area, near East Midlands Airport.
- A strong grounding in CI or Kaizen based improvement projects.
- Six-Sigma qualifications or experience would increase chances of success.
- Experience of project start-ups or automated warehousing.
- Overall the role would suit established Team Leader's, Supervisor, First Line Managers and Shift Managers, currently within the logistics sector.
The successful Warehouse Shift Operations Manager package on offer will provide the following remuneration
- Days (£42,000) and Nights (£48,000) shift on a 4on4off pattern.
- 5 weeks' annual leave plus standard Bank Holiday Allowance.
- Competitive bonuses.
- Excellent opportunities for progression.