Tutors/TeachersBracknell Forest£22 - £34 per hourSessional hoursOctober 2022
Reed Education Reading are looking to recruit several Home Tutors for the Bracknell area.
Working in support of the Bracknell Forest local authority we are looking for home and on site tutors to support students who require education other than at school.
This could be working with a range of needs, including special educational needs, social emotional needs and medical needs. However, this would be based on the tutors preference and skill sets to ensure the right tutor is matched with each referral.
The ideal candidate will have:
- SEN experience.
- Ability to provide home and online tuition.
- Good behaviour management skills.
- Be a flexible and confident individual who has a creative approach to teaching.
- Ability to communicate clearly & effectively.
- Commitment to improving the lives of young people.
- Good organisational skills.
- Independent working skills.
- An engaging character.
Main Roles and Responsibilities:
- Supporting individuals with morning or afternoon sessions of 2.5 hours (you can tutor multiple students, for example two students per day).
- Help to prepare resources and equipment.
- Liaising with other educational professionals and external agencies.
- Liaising closely with parents and guardians.
- Plan, deliver and assess teaching and learning, using proven methods and approaches that enable young children to learn.
- Engage and motivate pupils.
- Promote wider aspirations and values, as well as adhering to working protocols.
- Ensure you uphold all safeguarding procedures, fully engaging in safeguarding training.
- Qualified Teacher Status or a minimum of degree level education.
- Postgraduate Diploma - Education (either primary or secondary).
- BA (hons) Education.
- FE Qualification.
- Bachelors, masters or equivalent university level degree.