CHS Inc. is a leading global agribusiness owned by farmers, ranchers and cooperatives across the United States that provides grain, food and energy resources to businesses and consumers around the world. We serve agriculture customers and consumers across the United States and around the world. Most of our 10,000 employees are in the United States, but today we have employees in 19 countries. At CHS, we are creating connections to empower agriculture. Summary
CHS Herman has an exciting opportunity at our Starbuck, MN location. We are looking for a Truck Driver to deliver product. You must have a high energy level, exhibit personal integrity, have an excellent driving record and be committed to safety, customer service, and solving problems creatively. You must have a good work ethic with professional communications skills. Responsibilities
Minimum Qualifications (required)
- Ensure accurate and timely deliveries to our customers in a safe, timely, and professional manner, and provide excellent customer service.
- Ensure compliance with all local, state, and federal laws and regulations. To include but not limited to pre-trip and post-trip inspections, proper load securement and hours of service.
- Maintain electronic logs and on-board computer with each shipment.
- Complete daily maintenance report and notify supervisor of any needed repairs.
- Assist in the warehouse when not delivering product.
- Maintain and promote a strong safety culture and follow all safety policies, procedures and regulations. Identify and communicate workplace hazards and correct or seek assistance in correcting unsafe actions or conditions.
- Report all incidents (bodily or property), accidents, and traffic violations to immediately to supervisor.
- Assist warehouse staff and perform other duties as needed or assigned.
- High School diploma or GED
- 2+ years of experience
- Class A or B CDL with Hazmat, Tanker and Air Brake endorsements
- Ability to work additional hours and occasional weekends to meet business demands.
- Pre-employment screening is based on the job requirements and industry guidelines and may or may not be required for the position. If required, selected candidates must pass pre-employment screenings to include all or a combination of drug, criminal, motor vehicle check, physical requirements and FMSCA Clearinghouse.
Preferred Qualifications: Physical Requirements
- Ability to lift/carry/push/pull up to 80 lbs.
- Ability to walk, stand, sit, bend, kneel, lift, twist and climb
CHS offers a competitive total compensation package. Benefits include Health, Dental, Vision, Hearing, Life Insurance, Health and Day Care Savings Accounts, Paid Vacation, 401K, Company Funded Pension, Profit Sharing, Long and Short Term Disability, Tuition reimbursement, and Adoption assistance.
CHS is an Equal Opportunity Employer.