Location: Hillsboro, OR
$28+ hourly, 40-60 hours per week
Monarch is a collection of top local and regional landscape companies. Our mission is to be the best place to work for landscape professionals. We believe that by retaining and attracting the best talent in the industry, we can provide the best service to our customers.
Who you are
- Someone who's passionate about the industry and has at least one year of professional tree climbing experience.
- You know basic tree care principals, cabling, pruning techniques, tree ID and disease ID.
- You're not afraid of heights. You'll be climbing trees over 15', performing work on branches and truck platforms.
- You can perform physically demanding work. Besides climbing, you'll be lifting, pushing, and pulling 25-50 lbs frequently; bending, reaching, stooping, crouching, walking; and working outside in all weather conditions.
- You're as committed to safety as we are. Some of the things we train on monthly, and expect all of our employees to know are: aerial rescue, use of proper PPE, hazard recognition, Dig Alert procedures and tree removal techniques; basic knots and rope operation for rigging; emergency tree rescue procedures.
- You've got an excellent work ethic and can show up on time for work each day.
Some of what you'll be doing
- Trimming, topping, and reshaping trees
- Using chainsaws, hooks, handsaws, shears, and clippers to cut away dead and excess branches
- Transplanting and removing trees and shrubs
- Splitting logs
- Operating chipping equipment
- Inspecting trees for disease or pest problems
LANDSYSTEMS is an E-Verify participating employer.
LANDSYSTEMS is an On Demand Daily Pay employer.