69341 Job Location:
Oklahoma - Tulsa OK Areas of Interest:
Professional Colorado Base Salary Range:
Not Available BOK Financial (BOKF),
Headquartered in Tulsa, Oklahoma, BOK Financial Corporation (NASDAQ: BOKF) is a top 25 U.S.-based financial services holding company with operations in ten states - Oklahoma, Texas, Arkansas, Arizona, Colorado, Kansas/Missouri, New Mexico, Nebraska and Wisconsin. The company began more than 100 years ago in Tulsa and has successfully diversified into a variety of industries, businesses and geographies. .Bonus Type
If you are looking for a role that combines a passion for innovation, an opportunity for growth, and a culture of teamwork, then you've come to the right place. We have an exciting opportunity awaiting someone like you!Job Description
The TransFund ATM Support Analyst
is primarily responsible for directing and providing services relating to ATMs for all TransFund clients. This includes providing consultation for new client set-up through activation on the network and ongoing support for existing clients. The analyst is expected to provide both technical and operational support for clients with a high level of customer service. They provide assistance with network improvements through product development, systems enhancements, training materials and customer documentation and looks for opportunities to provide an enhanced experience for the customer by offering upgrades and additional services where applicable.Team Culture
All work is completed as a team, and each function is interdependent on the others. We are a close-knit, diverse group that works toward a common goal and is committed to each other's success. We build relationships with subject matter experts across the organization to gain a greater appreciation for their role and the service they provide to our communities.
We've created a space for us to brainstorm, ask questions, and find solutions during our weekly one on one meetings. Group learning and idea sharing are encouraged for positive change, regardless of one's role or level.
We achieve more together by being involved, committed, and collaborative. We respect, honor and praise one another for a job well done. We celebrate each other's wins, big and small.How You'll Spend Your Time
Education & Experience Requirements
- You will determine client needs, establish objectives, determine resource requirements, coordinate and conduct new client conversions to TransFund by managing the projects to completion; develop a written plan for each project, including test plan, and coordinate with client, client's data processor, ATM vendor, card production vendor, and switch processor(s) to ensure smooth conversion of cardbase and ATMs. You will be assigned the small to moderate-sized TransFund accounts, which typically are less technically complex in nature than the larger accounts.
- You will direct and provide client support, including operational and technical problem troubleshooting, research requests, conduct client training sessions, and monitor and negotiate contract renewals.
- You will plan and coordinate client ATM installations, data processor changes and similar projects by managing the projects to successful completion.
- You will assess cross-sell opportunities for assigned customers and close the sale of products and services in order to provide client satisfaction and additional revenue to TransFund, e.g., Visa Check Card, PLUS Acquirer, and Business Visa Check Card.
- You will develop and execute a call plan to assigned clients throughout TransFund's eight (8)-state operating area, calling at several levels of assigned companies, from Chairman/CEO to ATM Coordinator.
- You will assist/make recommendations regarding the development of new products and enhancements to the network to provide additional revenue opportunities.
- You will work cooperatively with other Account Reps in the development of training manuals; update system documentation to increase the value of the network to clients.
- You will serve as departmental resource by remaining current on the policies, procedures and regulations of various other networks; ensure proper set-up of each financial institution on the other networks; e.g., VISA, CIRRUS, PLUS.
- Strong knowledge of ATM devices, network platforms and supporting systems
- Good interpersonal skills, and exceptional customer service abilities
- Ability to work well with others and contribute to team goals and expectations
- Ability to manage clients and communicate effectively to all levels regardless of end user technical aptitude or company position
- Good project planning/management skills, with ability to coordinate many activities with multiple priorities
- Strong MS Office skills with an emphasis on Word, Excel and PowerPoint
This level of knowledge is normally acquired through completion of a Bachelor's degree and 8+ years of experience in an EFT network customer-service environment or equivalent experience of 12+ years in a related environment.Working Conditions & Physical Requirements
Office - Occasional TravelBOK Financial
is a stable and financially strong organization that provides excellent training and development to support building the long term careers of our employees. With passion, skill and partnership you can make an impact on the success of the bank, our customers and your own career!
and take the first step towards your next career opportunity! If you are interested in a career with BOK Financial text "BOKF" to 25000 to engage with Olivia our virtual recruiting assistant. BOK Financial is an equal opportunity employer. We are committed to providing equal employment opportunities for training, compensation, transfer, promotion and other aspects of employment for all qualified applicants and employees without regard to sex, race, color, religion, national origin, age, disability, sexual orientation, genetic information or veteran status. Please contact with any questions.