Trainee Recruitment Consultant
Central London, St Pauls
£19,000 - £24,000 Per Annum - £35-£45K OTE earnings
After the most successful year that Daniel Owen have ever had in history and being awarded one of the top 40 recruitment agencies to work for in the UK. our growth plans continue and we are looking to expand our white collar construction team based in central London. We are looking for a Trainee Recruitment Consultant to join a team that has seen a significant amount of financial growth in the last 12 months.
A Trainee Recruitment Consultants earning potential is endless and you have full control over what you earn and how you earn it. This role gives you the flexibility to run your own business within a business with the full support of an established and well-known brand. As a Trainee Recruitment Consultant you will receive training from one of our award winning Consultants and be taken through a comprehensive training programme that you will sign yourself off once your feel confident and self-sufficient.
Can you see yourself being a senior sales professional in 18 months? If the answer is yes, then we have the perfect progression path for you that is clear and concise so you know exactly what you need to do to climb the ladder rapidly.
What you will be doing as a Trainee Recruitment Consultant?
- Identifying and exploring exciting business opportunities with prospective clients through business development and sales calls
- Establishing and maintaining committed relationships with your clients and candidates
- Screening and interviewing a range of candidates and placing them in roles that match their levels of skill and experience.
- Building and managing your own team of experienced candidates
- Regularly visiting clients and candidates on site.
- Attending regular service review meetings with your clients.
- Building your own social media presence to network with individuals within your market.
The key qualities to success in sales are to be motivated, driven, goal orientated and most importantly ambitious. We are welcoming applications from all experiences as long as you have worked toward either targets, KPIS, deadlines or worked in a fast-paced environment.
What can we offer you?
- A Generous basic and a very competitive commission structure
- Holiday buy and Sell Back Scheme plus a free day's holiday for your birthday
- Best practice in-house training and coaching to support your career development. This is full dedicated training across a planned career pathway, more than just your first week!
- Quarterly incentives e.g. 5-star restaurants, Crystal Maze, Flight Club, Bounce etcAnniversary Awards, Performance Milestone awards, Treat Vouchers and additional sales events to earn rewards for.
- Opportunity to go on two company-funded holidays per year e.g. Palma, Budapest, Alicante, Prague, Marbella, Monaco etc
- Perk portals with retail, gym & cinema discounts
- Contributory pension scheme
- Private Healthcare Scheme
- Life insurance policy
A little bit about our business, the industry we operate in and your market opportunities:
Daniel Owen are a construction recruitment agency established 35 years ago, Fast forward to 2022, we are one of the UK's largest specialist construction agencies and top 40 companies to work for in the UK, operating nationwide with 12 office locations with plans to open in more locations by 2023 so now is the perfect time to come in to a successful and growing business.
Still Interested? Please call our Internal Recruitment team to have a confidential chat or apply directly to be contacted within the next 48 hours.