The Trade Support Specialist role will handle, prioritize and perform complex fixed-income trading operations. This position will include operational support to the wealth management products group in the setup and trading of new issue structured products. Supervise and manage daily trade reporting submissions to external regulatory agencies. Responsibilities
- Manage, prioritize and perform complex trading operations in support of the fixed income trading desk including: generating reports, billing trades, processing trade requests received from business partners, monitoring and triaging rejected trades, and testing or analyzing technology problems and updates. Accuracy, efficiency, and timeliness are critical to running the desk's workflow.
- Monitor daily reporting submissions to external regulatory agencies (MSRB and TRACE).
- Provide new issue operational support (offering setup and trading) to Products team for structured products, working cross organizationally and with outside business partners.
- Associate's Degree or equivalent experience
- 1 or more years of experience
- Active Series 7 or the ability to obtain within 120 days
- Strong attention to detail, including demonstrated ability to meet accuracy standards in a high-volume situation
- Ability to manage multiple priorities in a fast-paced, results-driven environment
- Ability to effectively prioritize time-sensitive workflow
- Ability to work efficiently with multiple business partners
- Strong communication skills, comfortable working with various levels of the organization
- Basic understanding and proficiency in Microsoft office software including OneNote
About Our Company
- Basic understanding of fixed income markets
- Bachelor's degree
At Ameriprise Financial, we're not just in the business of helping clients with their financial goals - we also help our advisors and employees reach their true potential by embracing an inclusive and collaborative culture. We celebrate the unique qualities and reward the contributions of our talented, passionate employees. If you're motivated and want to work for a strong, ethical company that cares about you and your community, take the next step with Ameriprise Financial.
Ameriprise Financial is an equal opportunity employer. We consider all qualified applicants without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, genetic information, age, sexual orientation, citizenship, gender identity, disability, veteran status, marital status, family status or any other basis prohibited by law.