Rewards and Benefits on Offer.
- An immediate job starts, following successful interviews and job trial.
- A 3- day weekend.
- A highly supportive team environment, with plenty of training and continuous support.
- On-site Parking
- The offices are very close to the Metro Line.
- You will work between 8am and 8pm Monday to Thursday, totalling 37.5 hours per week.
Mtrec New Opportunity:
MTrec Commercial are proudly representing our market leading research organisation client to appoint a Team Leader on a temporary to permanent assignment as soon as possible. You will be working in a friendly, supportive, and fast-moving environment,
We would highly recommend this opportunity to anyone who is looking for a fast paced and enjoyable supervisory role, in an industry leading organisation.
The Job you will be doing:
- To lead, motivate, engage, and support a team of up 20 tele researchers to be the best they can be
- To provide advice and guidance when needed, and be the first point of escalation
- Consistently strive to improve performance through coaching and support, with Performance Management being a key element
- To actively lead by example - promote company values
- To ensure all agents are coached weekly, given feedback and appropriate support
- To ensure a high standard of quality is delivered through verification and monitoring
- The potential to motivate and lead a team
- Excellent communication skills
- A people-centric approach to working, with a passion for delivering objectives
- Effective listening skills and great communication skills
- A desire to not just settle - focussed on achieving great performance
- Microsoft Office experience, most importantly Excel, Word and Outlook
- The ability to highlight and correct skills gaps
- Organisational skills and ability to work under pressure