Support Analyst - Team Advocate-1
Change Healthcare is a leading healthcare technology company with a mission to inspire a better healthcare system. We deliver innovative solutions to patients, hospitals, and insurance companies to improve clinical decision making, simplify financial processes, and enable better patient experiences to improve lives and support healthier communities.
Support Analyst Team Advocate 1 Overview of Position The Software Support Analyst responds to customer product inquiries via telephone or in written internet-based email or chat sessions. Resolves customer concerns raised during installation, operation, maintenance or product application or compatibility matters. Interpersonal skills and technical product knowledge and expertise are critical to responding to daily customer-centric activities. Troubleshoots problems with malfunctioning electro/mechanical equipment or software applications and recommends corrective action. Documents customer information and recurring technical issues to support product quality programs and product development. Normally follows established procedures on routine work, requires instructions only on new assignments.
What will be my duties and responsibilities in this job?
- Provides critical and time sensitive support and services to users/customers for the Team Advocate product
- Assists with configuration and master table(s) design
- Responsible to manage configuration and master table(s)
- Gathers information from end users/customers to assist with the resolution of any issues or future enhancements
What are the requirements needed for this position?
- 1-2 years Revenue Cycle Management domain experience
- High School diploma or GED minimum
- 1-2 years experience in diagnosing and troubleshooting software and/or customer service on computer systems
- Works on assignments that are semi-routine in nature but recognizes the need for occasional deviation from accepted practice
What other skills/experience would be helpful to have?
- Entry level experience providing technical support to product support teams, field engineers and technicians.
- Good written and verbal communication skills
- Basic knowledge of the diagnosis and debugging of software
- Basic knowledge of providing technical support to product support teams, field engineers and technicians
- Bachelors degree or equivalent certifications preferred
What are the working conditions and physical requirements of this job?
- General office demands
- Remote position
- Must have dedicated workspace with reliable and high-speed internet
How much should I expect to travel?
- Minimal to no travel expected
Employees in roles that require travel will need to be able to qualify for a company credit card or be able to use their own personal credit card for travel expenses and submit for reimbursement.
Diversity and Inclusion:
At Change Healthcare, we include all. We celebrate diversity and inclusivity, respect each other and value our unique experiences. By being our authentic selves, we bring different perspectives into our work and relationships.Business Resource Groups (BRGs) play a central role in advancing diversity and inclusion at Change Healthcare. They deepen our understanding of different cultures, people, and experiences, and help foster an inclusive workplace. Change offers eight (8) BRGs. Learn more at Feeling Inspired? Ready to ? Apply today!
COVID Vaccination Requirements
We remain committed to doing our part to ensure the health, safety, and well-being of our team members and our communities. As such, we require all employees to disclose COVID-19 vaccination status prior to beginning employment and, when j ob-related and consistent with business necessity , we may require periodic testing for certain roles. Some roles require full COVID-19 vaccination as an essential job function. Change Healthcare adheres to COVID-19 vaccination regulations as well as all client COVID-19 vaccination requirements and will obtain the necessary information from candidates prior to employment to ensure compliance.
Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action Statement
Change Healthcare is an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, age, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, genetic information, national origin, disability, or veteran status. To read more about employment discrimination protections under federal law, read EEO is the Law at and the supplemental information at
If you need a reasonable accommodation to assist with your application for employment, please contact us by sending an email to with "Applicant requesting reasonable accommodation" as the subject. Resumes or CVs submitted to this email box will not be accepted.
Click here to view our pay transparency nondiscrimination policy.
California (US) Residents: By submitting an application to Change Healthcare for consideration of any employment opportunity, you acknowledge that you have read and understood Change Healthcares Privacy Notice to California Job Applicants Regarding the Collection of Personal Information () .
Change Healthcare maintains a drug free workplace and conducts pre-employment drug-testing, where applicable, in accordance with federal, state and local laws.
Change Healthcare is an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicant will reveive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, age, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, genetic information, national origin, disability, or veteran status.