Juniper is an independent established training provider who have been assisting young people to move forward and achieve for 35 years. Delivering Traineeships, Study Programmes and Apprenticeships we help young people across the country to take positive steps forward in their lives.
As our Recruitment Officer, you will undertake activities that result in students being recruited and start on our training programmes. This will include marketing, outreach, contacts with local agencies, training providers and other referral sources, recruitment initiatives and attending / hosting recruitment fairs / local events. Using social media to raise Juniper's profile, you will interview potential students and maintain a database of referral sources, managing those relationships to gain further business.
We're looking for an individual who holds an IAG Level 3 / 4 qualification and who has a background in sales, marketing or recruitment. With a positive, bubbly and engaging personality, you will have exceptional communication skills and be able to build a rapport with a target group. You will be highly motivated, persistent, and tenacious and comfortable when it comes to 'cold-calling'.
We'd also like you to be confident when it comes to presenting to groups, be able to work well under pressure and have the ability to meet targets, providing a quality service to all stakeholders. You'll be innovative and solution focused and be able to deal with conflict / challenging behaviour.
The welfare of our students is paramount therefore the successful candidate will be subject to a DBS check.
- Generous paid holidays - 25 days to start with, increasing by length of service up to 30 days
- A flexible holiday scheme - allows you to buy up to 10 days holiday, or sell up to 5 days holiday (based on full-time)
- An extra day off to celebrate your Birthday
- J-Fit - a scheme where employees participate in 3 x 45 minute exercise activities each week for a year, your reward ..an additional working weeks annual leave!
- A contributory pension scheme
- Childcare vouchers; cycle to work scheme
- Excellent working hours - our core business hours are 8.30 am - 4.30 pm, but we appreciate the importance of a good work-life balance and try to accommodate atypical working patterns wherever possible
- An annual conference and team building day
- Extensive training opportunities - both internally and externally, accredited qualifications and a comprehensive competency training plan
- Regular reviews and development planning to support career development
- The opportunity to take part in social events / support local charities
- Employee involvement - we ask for your feedback via surveys, focus groups and programme development and really do listen!
- And of course, to work with some of the best people in the business and the opportunity to change lives.