Are you detail oriented, process focused, and enjoy leading others? Are you looking for an industry leading company that offers growth and stability? LabCorp is seeking a Support Services Supervisor
to join our team. In this position, you will work in a fast paced, customer focused, and challenging environment, and will be a part of our overall mission at LabCorp: "Improving Health, Improving Lives".
The schedule for this position will be: Monday-Friday 3:00PM - 11:30PM- hours may vary.
Weekends may be required
OT may be required Job Duties/Responsibilities
- Supervise the day to day operations of the Accessioning department
- Assist with preparation of laboratory specimens for analysis and testing
- Directly supervise, train, and mentor non-technical personnel of the department
- Monitor daily workflow in the lab and schedule adequate coverage
- Responsible for ensuring all shifts in the department are properly staffed
- Research and resolve any production errors while escalating when necessary
- Engage in continuous process and service level improvements
- Perform quality assurance checks to ensure efficiency and accuracy
- Prepare and maintain Quality Assurance records and documents
- Meet regularly with direct reports to provide coaching and feedback for their development
- Responsible for administering and managing policies and procedures
- Process and maintain payroll and personnel files
- Perform administrative duties as needed
If you're looking for a career that offers opportunities for growth, continual development, professional challenge and the chance to make a real difference, apply today! Labcorp is proud to be an Equal Opportunity Employer:
- High school diploma or equivalent
- Associates or Bachelor's degree is a plus
- 3 years of relevant experience; preferably in a clinical laboratory
- Prior supervisory or leadership experience is preferred
- Familiarity with laboratory operations as well as policies and procedures is preferred
- Strong computer skills and working knowledge of Microsoft Office
- Excellent communication skills; both written and verbal
- High level of attention to detail with strong organizational and prioritization skills
- Strong critical thinking skills with the ability to make decisions in a fast paced environment
- Ability to handle the physical requirements of the position
As an EOE/AA employer, the organization will not discriminate in its employment practices due to an applicant's race, age, color, religion, sex, national origin, sexual orientation, gender identity, disability or veteran status.
For more information about how we collect and store your personal data, please see our Privacy Statement () .