Do you want to work in a fresh food kitchen where menu creativity and innovation are encouraged? Then join us as Sous Chef at the Rowbarge!
What's in it for you?
- up to £35,000 plus £3,000 TRONC (that's your card tips that are paid into your bank)
- Paid overtime on a 48 hour contract
- Great cash tips
- Free meals on shifts
- 30% discount for you, friends and family across the group including wagamama
- Discounts on cinema tickets, gyms, restaurants and more via Perkbox
- Wellbeing support including free counselling, financial and legal advice
- Career progression
- Ongoing professional training and development with real career progression to a head chef position
- Chef days out to a wide range of suppliers to further develop your knowledge and skills
- Opportunity to move between pubs and grow with the group
Previous experience in catering and hospitality in a restaurant, gastro pub or hotel at junior sous or sous chef level is essential as well as a positive attitude. Working alongside the Head Chef you'll be responsible for running the kitchen, driving the food culture and keeping your team and our customers engaged with exciting new dishes.
- A family of 80 pubs stretching from the Lake District to the south coast.
- A company where individuality, personality and diversity are encouraged and where loyalty is rewarded
- A company committed to reducing our carbon footprint and working more sustainably
- Certified by the AA as COVID-19 confident
- #bandplife on Instagram
Are you ready to be part of a family where you can genuinely make a difference to our food culture? Then make your next career move as Sous Chef something special and apply now!