Software Developer / Graduate Java Engineer (Python Cloud API SOLID). Are you a bright and highly driven Graduate or Junior Engineer looking to expand your skillset? Would you enjoy working with a wide variety of technologies and tools to solve complex technical challenges?
You could be taking on an impactful Software Developer role within a successful Ad Tech company that has a fantastic work environment and perks such as frequent social events, free refreshments, games, a Friday beer trolley, access to training platforms and much more!
As a Software Developer, you'll be joining the company's Technology Solutions team who deliver cutting edge technologies behind video on demand platforms that power some of the world's largest commercial brands and digital agencies. You'll contribute to the design and development of components for client specific consulting services, working closely with Solution Architects, Project Managers and Software Engineers. You'll have a key focus on integrations of new applications ensuring that all systems work together as they should and will use a variety of different technologies depending on the client project (predominantly Java or Python based).
Based in London, you will join a supportive company that values their employees and are passionate about people development. You will have the flexibility to work remotely up to 3 days a week in this role.
- You are a Software Developer or alternatively a bright and highly driven graduate in Computer Science or a STEM subject (2:1 and above)
- You have experience using programming languages such as Java, Python, C# etc. in University, personal projects or commercially
- You have an understanding of APIs (ideally RESTful APIs)
- You have some knowledge of web concepts and internet protocols (DNS, HTTP)
- You have good engineering principles (SOLID)
- You have some understanding of Cloud
- You have excellent communication and collaboration skills
As a Software Developer you can expect to earn a competitive salary (£45k) plus a 5% bonus and a comprehensive benefits package which includes 25 days holiday, 10% employee pension contribution, free Sky subscriptions, and a gym membership subsidy.
Apply today or call to have a confidential discussion about this Software Developer (Python C#).