Liquid Personnel is currently recruiting for a Social Worker to join a busy Adult Safeguarding Team based in North Yorkshire.You will undertake a range of asset and strength based assessments and interventions to ensure that adults with care and support needs and carers achieve their desired outcomes and wellbeing.What's in it for you as a Social Worker?
Your main responsibilities as a Social Worker:
- High pay rate
- Almost entirely working from home
- Stable and well supported team
- Supportive and friendly management team
What we are looking for in a Social Worker:
- Making professional judgements in the context of the relevant legal and policy frameworks
- Working with people to carry out assessments of their needs for care and support, to plan how those needs will be met, to support them with putting those plans in to action, and review those plans and reassess needs
- Carrying out adult safeguarding enquiries, support the work of others involved in these enquiries, and to support people with care and support needs to develop and put in to action safeguarding plans appropriate to their wishes and circumstances.
Why Liquid Personnel?
- Social Work England registration
- Eligible to work in the UK
- Hold a full UK licence
- Post-qualified experience
- Degree level or equivalent in Social Work
- New 'Faster Pay' service getting you paid more quickly
- Twice weekly payroll
- Free DBS and compliance service
- Access to exclusive roles that aren't available from other agencies
- Free access to Liquid's exclusive social work training and CPD portal
- Your own dedicated consultant with extensive social work knowledge
- Access to a wide selection of social work positions across the UK
- "Refer a Friend" bonus - get £200 for each social worker you refer who we successfully place
- "Find your own job" bonus - get £250 for bringing your own position to us
Liquid Personnel is an equal opportunities employer. Liquid Personnel Ltd is acting as an Employment Business in relation to this vacancy. Terms and conditions apply to our bonus schemes.