Registered Service Manager
£48 - £50,000 basic salary + £5,000 welcome bonus+ potential 21% of salary in bonus annually
- 15- 21% bonus, 3 times a year based on OFSTED ratings
- 33 Days Annual Leave Entitlement (inc. Bank Holidays)
- NEST Pension
- Company Sick Pay
This is a fantastic opportunity for an experienced Registered Manager to lead this established service ensuring the delivery of exceptional care- all with the support of a leading children residential care provider and a strong support team.
As the Registered Manager you will be responsible for ensuring that the day-to-day management of the home remains compliant with Ofsted regulations and in line with the ethos of the home. You will act on behalf of the organisation to ensure they meet relevant requirements set out in legislation.
You will ensure the staff provides a high standard of consistent care and service in accordance with legislation, central government guidance, regulations and standards, and the policies and procedures. You will develop a caring team who show consistent adult role model behaviours setting consistent standards and boundaries for the children.Requirements:
- Recent experience working either as a Children s Home Registered Manager or as a Children s Home Deputy Manager in a Children s Home.
- Level 5 Diploma in Leadership and Management (or equivalent qualification).
- Level 3 Diploma for Residential Childcare (or equivalent qualification).
- a minimum of 2 years management experience in residential care
- hold a Full UK driving licence with access to a vehicle.
As one of the most established providers in the UK you will be joining an established specialist provider of residential, education and leaving care for children and young people who present with challenging social, emotional, educational and behavioural difficulties.