We're looking for an experienced IT Programme Manager, preferably within the Financial Services sector, who'll be responsible for the strategic partnership with the IT function in delivery of the company's change programme, as well as managing a team of Programme Managers, leading and supporting them to build a strong and delivery-focussed team.
This role is crucial for the business in providing strategic, technical leadership and maintaining focus and momentum in the company's change programme. The position will be responsible for creating an environment that enables the programmes to succeed, whilst maintaining the Programmes plan and ensuring they are compliant.
- Proven track record as an IT Programme Manager, working on multiple, large-scale, complex, multi million pound IT projects
- Line management responsibility, including the entire people management lifecycle
- Resource, cost and budget management
- Dealing with complex software licensing agreements/IT support contracts
- Working with offshore operations
- Chairing committees
Knowledge and skills
- Extensive knowledge of project lifecycle and project approaches
- Procurement process knowledge, including 3 rd party negotiation and tendering process
- Analytical and problem-solving skills
- Excellent communication, reporting and stakeholder engagement skills
- Effective leadership skills, including coaching, mentoring and developing teams
- Advanced skills in project reporting tools, such as Microsoft Project Online
This role is with a specialist financial services business, based in either the South East or West Midlands, offering hybrid working and excellent benefits package.
If you're interested in finding out more about this exciting opportunity with one of the Times' 'Great Places to Work', then please contact Annabel Wadsworth on or send over an email to .
Tilt Recruitment are specialists in IT Recruitment. We work hard to find our candidates their perfect roles within fantastic organisations across the UK. If this role isn't right for you, please still get in touch with us as we may have other roles which may suit you better.
We also offer up to £500 for every successful referral so, if you know someone who matches this skill set, please let us know.
Follow us on LinkedIn, Twitter and Facebook.
Tilt Recruitment is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.
Skills: Prince 2, agile, scrum, ITIL, Project Manager, Programme Manager, Portfolio Manager, team management, coaching, mentoring.