WHAT YOU'LL DO
As a Senior Knowledge Analyst (SKA) in a Client Focused role within BCG's Health Care Practice Area, focusing predominantly on Private Equity clients with a focus on Health Care Payers and Providers in Europe, you will work in a growing global team, delivering value to clients via individual expertise and/or institutionalized knowledge assets (products, tools, data, workshops, frameworks, surveys, domain-specific data and related expertise, etc.). You will engage on client projects and proposals by contributing relevant analysis and insights and help case teams create strong impact for the client. While contributing to client cases, workshops and proposals, occasional travel to serve clients onsite during staffing assignments is expected to understand client requirements, and design / develop solutions.
You will support commercialization efforts in the Health Care Payer and Provider Business working, in conjunction with business leaders, through contributing analysis and insights to proposals, client workshops and marketing materials. Additionally, as a Senior Knowledge Analyst, you will contribute to developing intellectual property & assets for the business and assist in onboarding and training junior colleagues based on your topic/sector expertise.
ABOUT THE HEALTH CARE PRACTICE
BCG's Health Care Practice Area (HCPA) helps companies grasp the strategic implications of changes in the market environment and exploit them to build competitive advantage. This includes work with institutions across the entire spectrum of the Health Care Industry; the world's major Pharmaceutical and Biotech companies, Medical Technologies, Health Care Providers and Health Insurers
YOU'RE GOOD AT
- Solving client problems through formulating relevant research and/or analytical approaches in the Health Provider Industry
- Communicating with case teams and clients team members, in a credible and confident way
- Working collaboratively and effectively in a group dynamic often virtual, proficient in agile ways of working
- Flexibility and bringing a curious and creative mindset, open to new things and able to propose innovative ideas
- Ability to navigate complexity and ambiguity
YOU BRING (EXPERIENCE & QUALIFICATIONS)
- 1-2+ years of consulting experience in Private Equity projects with a focus on Health Provider topics required; candidates with consulting experience strongly preferred
- In lieu of consulting experience, 2+ years minimum private Health Provider Industry experience required; 3-6+ years of Health Care Provider Industry experience preferred
- Specific know-how of M&A transactions and Corporate Development in Health Care is a plus
- Bachelor's degree required, advanced degree preferred in Health Economics, Public Health or similar Health Care Management degrees
- Strong analytical capabilities, proficiency on Microsoft tools e.g. Powerpoint and Excel
- Fluency in English
- Strong business acumen and problem-solving capabilities
- Outstanding interpersonal and communication skills to interact with internal and external stakeholder while working in a global collaborative team environment
YOU'LL WORK WITH
Our knowledge and research specialists collaborate with global colleagues across BCG to bring expertise and capabilities to the service of our clients. Our team is made up of a diverse pool of knowledge and research positions that allow us to pursue exciting, innovative research careers.
The Knowledge Team (KT) is a group of functional and/or industry experts leveraging deep domain knowledge to enable insight for case teams and clients. KT members are affiliated to BCG Practice Areas, plugged into the strategic agenda and building and deploying leading edge IP data tools/assets to deliver insight.
BCG's Knowledge Team members have the opportunity to be staffed on cases and help co-create insights with case teams and clients through expert perspectives on industry trends, delivery of proprietary data or tools in a particular function and complex research and analysis of market information. KT members also support the PA's business development and proposals and help to organize and codify the knowledge that enables BCG to deliver superior business value for its clients.