Careers across Quad are defined by a rich legacy of passionate people driven by innovation and motivated to create a better way. Here, you'll discover roles that provide the chance to help transform our business while providing insightful financial information needed to make critical decisions to help drive growth and improve financial results. Our values have guided us from day one, creating an intense pride in knowing that every day is an opportunity to thrill our clients, side-by-side with the larger community we all call Quad.
Quad (NYSE:QUAD), a global marketing services provider that helps brand owners market their products, services and content more efficiently and effectively, is seeking a highly-motivated professional to fill a Senior Financial Analyst opening at our Spartanburg, South Carolina plant. QuadPackaging is a growth division and offers a wide range of advanced end-to-end packaging solutions, specializing in high-end paperboard folding cartons.
The Senior Financial Analyst will join our Accounting and Plant leadership teams and be responsible for accounting, financial analysis, planning, and internal controls. As a business partner to these teams, this role will help identify and drive margin improvements.
Job duties include but are not limited to the following:
- Participate in the monthly and annual financial closing process, including preparing the detailed financial statements and supporting schedules.
- Prepare timely and accurate analysis of financial and operational data, highlighting key financial indicators, trends, and variances
- Communicate monthly financial results to the leadership team, to ensure that team is driving towards plant and corporate goals
- Prepare annual plan and forecasts
- Respond to day-to-day financial inquiries and analysis
- Identify and implement profit improvement plans
- Benchmark key metrics to identify improvement opportunities
- Ensure compliance with Sarbanes-Oxley and other internal control requirements
- Ensure compliance with GAAP and corporate accounting policies
- Must have a Bachelors Degree in Finance or Accounting, or equivalent working experience in the Accounting field
- Minimum 3 to 5 years of related Accounting/Finance experience in a manufacturing environment is preferred
- Must have the desire and ability to understand the business/operation
- Must have solid accounting, data analysis, communication and presentation skills. Comfortable working both independently and also as a change agent within a team setting.
- Must have strong computer skills, including Microsoft Office (Excel, PowerPoint, Word), and the ability to learn systems supporting the business
Additional Company Information:
We offer excellent benefits to eligible employees, including 401(k), holidays, vacations and more.
Quad is proud to be an equal opportunity employer and values diversity. We are committed to creating a place of belonging a space where employees do not need to sacrifice who they are to exist and grow in our workplace. Quad does not discriminate on any unlawful basis including race, religion, color, national origin, disability, gender, gender identity, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, genetic information, or any other basis prohibited by applicable federal, state, or local laws. Quad also prohibits harassment of applicants and employees based on any of these protected categories.
Drug Free Workplace