Thinking about improving your career development and your professional growth? We invite you to join one of the most successful international logistics organizations here at Kuehne+Nagel. Our Virginia branch is looking for a new Customer Care Specialist to join their Sea Logistics team.
You will be handling Government Ocean Export shipments from various Government Contractors and shippers which include ITAR and Hazardous shipments, impeccable customer service and coordination of all aspects of the arrival (including, but not limited to, billing, rate quotation, approval of vendor invoices, etc. You will reporting to the Customer Care Manager
- You will schedule pick-ups daily and be responsible for rating shipments correctly per the SOP
- Mandatory daily correspondence with overseas offices and work with other departments to deliver high level of service to customers.
- Customer Care and Satisfaction: Proactive advice and consultancy, ensuring Customer satisfaction
- Shipment Management Qualification and entry of Customer orders into Operational process
- Customer Data Management: Maintenance and integration of customer data in the KN Systems
- Quotation Management: Qualification of Customer inquiries, provide KN quotations and updates, set final selling price with individual adjustments within the given price band and in-line with the national leeway in decision-making.
- Solid knowledge of domestic and international geography including countries, major cities and have the ability to establish priorities and accomplish multiple tasks, must be organized.
- Must be detail oriented, thorough and accurate and can solve problems and have a strong PC skills
- You will use your analytical and problem solving skills to work by phone, fax and email. Good planning and organization skills; ability to multitask.
Your Skills and Experiences
- College Degree in Supply Chain Management or similar field
- 2+ Years of experience.
- Knowledge of ITAR regulations.