Starting at $14.50 per Hour
At Holiday Inn Club Vacations, we believe in strengthening families. And we look for people who exhibit the courage, caring and creativity to help us become the most loved brand in family travel. We're committed to growing our people, memberships, resorts and guest love. That's why we need individuals who are passionate in life and bring those qualities to work every day. Do you instill confidence, trust and respect in those around you? Do you encourage success and build relationships? If so, we're looking for you.
The Sales Support Associate is to ensure that the Resort Tour Reception, Gifting, Kids Club, Sales F&B and Sales Receptionist job functions are performed in a professional and organized manner while providing a quality experience for our guests.ESSENTIAL DUTIES AND TASKS:
Performs all elements of the check-in and departure process for the designated sales and marketing department
- Achieves personal and departmental written objectives by the Manager of Sales & Marketing Services
- Ensures check-in accuracy by verifying marketing qualifications for proper tour assignments
- Prepare and distribute all departmental reporting upon management's approval
- Executes the gifting process for the designated sales and marketing areas
- Excellent computer and telephone skills.
- Proficient in use of Internet, MS Word, PowerPoint and Excel.
- Strong commitment and execution of customer service skills.
- Able to priorities, organize and delegate assignment with ease.
- Strong work ethic.
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills are essential for success.
- Possess well-developed judgment, interpersonal and communication skills.
- Attention to details and analytical as well as creative approach to tasks.
- Participates in proactive team efforts to achieve departmental and company goals.
- Carries out any reasonable request by management.