Our client is a leading Estate Agency in Harrogate and is looking for a Sales Receptionist to work Thursday, Friday and Saturday. This role is a client facing role and the person would be responsible for promoting the Company and providing high standards of customer service to vendors and applicants.
Job Purpose: Provide an exceptional level of service at all times - to anyone you come into contact with during your working day. To carry out your duties in a professional, efficient and friendly manner and promote the services of the Company wherever possible. To be a real team player working for the good of the team and the Company as a whole at all times.
Duties would include
- Register applicants and their exact property requirements onto the system
- Advise and match buyers requirements to available property.
- Respond to all applicant queries via the telephone and email promptly. T
- Organise appointment diaries.
- Arrange viewings and accompany applicants to vendors' properties as required.
- Ensure prompt and adequate feedback is obtained.
- Complete mailing lists effectively and as directed in order to generate viewings.
- Register vendor details for valuations.
- Confirm viewing appointments with the vendors and report viewing feedback after 24 hours.
- Respond quickly to all vendor queries and complaints professionally and courteously. Again, the Company has a preference to telephone/personal contact as opposed to email whilst ensuring that all details are recorded on the system.
- Identify suitable applicants for mail outs of new instructions and existing properties.
- Attend accompanied viewings and open view days for properties as agreed with the vendor/valuer.
This role is a super opportunity for a candidate wanting part time work and a great way to join a leading Estate Agency with a great reputation. Interested?