WHAT YOU CAN EXPECT:
Our RNs love Trilogy for the stability, meaningful work, and great team. If you're looking to grow as an RN, Trilogy is where you belong!Hi! We're glad you're thinking about joining us.
Trilogy is a great place for Registered Nurses. We're a close-knit team that's walking the walk when it comes to caring for our residents. One of the things we enjoy most is coming together to make people smile and giving residents' families peace of mind. We love it here and we think you will too.
Working in long-term care offers tons of rewards you won't find anywhere else: an unparalleled sense of stability, great pay, and did we mention amazing benefits! People support your growth here and there's a team spirit that makes the tough days a whole lot easier. That's Trilogy.The best place you've ever belonged.
Whether you're looking for a new chapter, a change of pace, or a helping hand, Trilogy is where you can build a more rewarding career.Let's talk about benefits.
Create relationships that mean something.
- Competitive salaries and weekly pay
- Student loan repayment, scholarships, and tuition reimbursement
- Health, dental, vision, and life insurance kick in on the first of the month after your start date
- Wage increases EVERY quarter
- No agency staffing - we're 100% Team Trilogy
- Bonuses for attendance, referrals, gas, and more
- Free meal with every full shift
- Shift Differentials with 8- and 12-hour shifts available
- Free CEUs
- Monthly employee celebrations
- Fully vaccinated teams (some accommodations can be made for religious/medical reasons)
- And so much more!
RNs at Trilogy do all the things you'd expect an RN to do anywhere else. But what sets us apart is that everyone here cares deeply about coming to work with a servant's heart and a collaborative spirit. The relationships you build here make Trilogy truly special. From nursing to food service to housekeeping, careers here are rewarding because of the consistent people you meet, work with, and get to know. It's not at all like the fast-paced in-and-out of other hospitals, restaurants, and hotels.
WHAT WE'RE LOOKING FOR:Here's what you'll do when you join us:
If you have these qualifications, we'd love to chat:
- Create a warm, friendly environment where your residents are comfortable from admission through discharge.
- You'll advocate for your residents at every stage of care, making sure that we go above and beyond for them every single day.
- Develop personalized care plans for each resident based on observation and expertise.
- When emergency situations happen, you'll act quickly and calmly to initiate life-saving measures. This could happen with or without a physician present, and you have the confidence to act with your residents' wellbeing in mind.
- Handle medication for your residents and keep meticulous records of every aspect of the care you administer.
- Hold a Registered Nurse (RN) degree or diploma from an accredited college/university
- Have a valid RN state license and CPR certification
- Are experienced in all things nursing and how RNs practice medicine
- Have knowledge about laws, regulations, and guidelines that relate to long-term care
LIFE AT TRILOGY:Unsure if this role is a good fit for you, or just want an opportunity?
We take pride in our commitment to your learning and development. If you're interested in becoming an RN but don't quite have the qualifications yet, join Team Trilogy in another role, and once you get going, we'll set you on a FREE training path to help you achieve your dream job. Our job is to focus on caring for you so you can spend your time caring for others. We give you all the tools you need to build a successful, long-lasting career with us.Careers close to home and your heart.
Since our founding in 1997, we've been making long-term care better for our residents and more rewarding for our team members. We're a Fortune Best Places to Work in Aging Services, a certified Great Place to Work, and one of Glassdoor's Top 100 Best Companies to Work. If you're looking for a place that embraces you for who you are, helps you achieve your full potential, and makes working hard feel less like hard work, then look no further than Trilogy.Apply now
We're a proud equal opportunity employer. If you're passionate about providing great care for our residents and creating a meaningful career at the same time, we'd love to meet you regardless of your background. We're a diverse team serving diverse communities.
LOCATION:The GlenCincinnatiOhioTEXT ONE OF OUR RECRUITERS:Melissa (513) 647-4316