Retail Trainer - Salary up to £38,000 + Company Car + Benefits Do you have a passion for people, developing others, providing high standards of customer service and supporting the development & effective progression needs of retail teams? If so, this role is for you!
The Role as Retail Trainer:
- Delivery of comprehensive Manager Inductions
- Supporting Managers with coaching for their teams
- Identifying training needs and designing and delivering bespoke solutions
- Assisting with national people projects and roll outs
- Personal development plans to support individuals in achieving their goals and ambitions
The candidate will have/be:
The successful candidate will have experience of working within a people team, ideally within a luxury or customer focused retail environment.
You will have a
- Proven track record of delivering training to, groups and individuals.
- Experience in building and maintaining relationships with senior management, store Managers and sales teams
- An understanding of employee relations
- Experience in supporting the management with the implementation of training
- Experience in driving business strategies in retail environments
In addition you will need excellent communication skills, both written and verbal, an eye for detail, be customer focussed with a confident and personable approach.
A Full Uk Driving Licence is essential for this role. Salary £34,000 - £40,000 + Car & Benefits. Apply today with your most up to date CV!
Zachary Daniels is a Niche, National & International Recruitment Consultancy.
Specialising in Buying, Merchandising & Ecommerce Design, Technical, Wholesale & Production Finance HR & Talent H&S & Compliance Marketing, Digital & Technology Property & Centre Management Retail, Trade, Leisure & Wholesale Operations Senior Appointments & Exec Sales Supply Chain & Logistics