Resourcing Business Partner
£40,000 - £45,000 + 21% Pension & 40 Days Holiday
Our client, a prestigious and well known brand, are looking for a successful Resourcing Business Partner to come and join their team.
- Lead all recruitment activity within your assigned area/s
- Be the primary knowledge holder for recruitment, supporting divisional/faculty leaders
- Be responsible for the delivery of all local recruitment training
- Lead the design and delivery of resourcing projects or campaigns of medium to high complexity
- Own the resolution of recruitment outcomes and experiences that have fallen below our expected standards and make judgements on appropriate actions and future interventions
- Use our recruitment data and other people reporting to proactively identify resourcing issues and make sound, data driven decisions on courses of action, process development and attraction strategy.
Essential Skills & Experience:
- Strong track record of direct sourcing either in an agency or in-house environment, or ideally a mixture of the two
- Excellent knowledge on candidate sourcing, candidate generation and attraction methods
- Experience of working with and influencing stakeholders up to Executive Director/Divisional Head level
- An ability to troubleshoot processes, identify improvements and monitor impact
- Track record of identifying and engaging high quality candidates, for hard to find, senior level positions.
- Strong experience of managing 3rd party suppliers/PSL's effectively.
Desirable Skills & Experience:
- broader generalist HR experience.
- Up to date knowledge of employment law.
- CIPD level 5
For more information, contact Tommy McInerney at