Recruitment Team Leader - Finance and Accountancy
- Are you an experienced Senior Recruitment Consultant or current Team Leader looking to explore new opportunities?
- Do you have experience recruiting for the Finance and Accountancy Sector?
- Are you excited about the prospect of progression and development and want to take your career to the next level?
- Do you want to work for a leading recruitment organisation that offers great benefits in an exciting and diverse environment?
Randstad UK is part of the world's largest, leading Recruitment agency and we pride ourselves on being a trusted Recruitment Partner in the technology-driven world of work we live in. By combining our passion for people and the power of innovative technology, we go above and beyond our competitors to create a world class recruitment experience.
Our Finance and Accountancy Recruitment Team are looking to welcome a Recruitment Team Leader to join their central London office, not far from Liverpool Street. Working alongside the team, you will be playing a key role in placing professionals within Finance and Accountancy to a wide range of clients as well as helping to manage a team of Recruitment consultants.
Benefits of working for Randstad:
- /Hybrid working model
- Uncapped commission and earning potential
- Industry leading training and development aimed at helping you work towards your career goals/next promotion
- Discount at stores such as Adidas, Nike, ASOS, Air BNB, Boohoo, Boots, H&M, Apple, Uber Eats etc.
- Free online GP/Private prescription service/Eyecare voucher
- Free Employee Assistance Programme including online CBT/Life Support/Bereavement Support/Legal Information
- Share purchase scheme
- Managing a team of recruitment consultants and supporting them to achieve targets daily
- Managing a large volume of incoming roles
- Taking responsibility to develop and grow the desk through new business sales
- Have ownership of key accounts to manage and grow
- Sourcing candidates matched against pre-qualified specifications for your clients
- Writing and tailoring advertisements specific to your clients needs
- Conducting searches via: our database, incoming applications, job boards and various online tools
- Building your own network of talented candidates to present to market
- Helping to provide a positive and fun working environment and motivating the wider team
This is a truly amazing opportunity for a Senior Recruiter or current Team Leader looking to progress their career within an award winning organisation. The role offers a competitive salary as well as flexible benefits and the opportunity to earn uncapped commission. We have a brilliant office space in the heart of the city, with a diverse and inclusive culture that is social and fun.
If you are interested in hearing more about this role, please get in touch with or call
Randstad is committed to equal opportunities for all and will not discriminate based on an individual's sex, race, disability, gender reassignment, pregnancy and maternity, marriage and civil partnership, religion or belief, sexual orientation or age. We are an inclusive employer and should you require any reasonable adjustments in order to complete any aspect of the recruitment process, please contact us on