Role: Recruitment Coordinator
Location: Blackburn, BB1 2FA - Office Based
Hours: Full-Time / Permanent
Salary: £24,000 & Performance based incentive scheme
What will my role look like?
Our Recruitment Team is expanding and have an exciting opportunity available for an efficient Recruitment Coordinator to join us! As an internal recruiter, you will collaborate with a popular food to go or retail brand and you will provide recruitment support & guidance to our hiring managers.
You will be recruiting for roles within hospitality / retail and you will have the opportunity to use your people skills to support with new store openings, assessment centres and recruitment fairs. This is a fast-paced role where organisation is key to success, you will be involved in all aspects of recruitment including; advertising, shortlisting, headhunting, telephone screenings, interview processes and providing strong recruitment advice.
Because our hiring managers are busy running our stores, you are their point of contact for recruitment and they will value you for being there to help. You will communicate daily with store managers and field operations managers and build strong working relationships with your brand.
If you are passionate, about recruitment but do not want to work in a sales driven environment, then this role could be perfect for you. We offer a performance based incentive scheme where you can earn a two yearly bonus for doing your daily duties and if you perform well you will have the opportunity to be promoted to a Recruitment Consultant!
We have a large collaborative internal team consisting of 30 likeminded, welcoming individuals who support and motivate each other to be the best at what we do.
What would my main responsibilities be?
- Providing recruitment advice & solutions to support our hiring managers
- Building strong relationships with your brand & the recruitment team
- Communicating regularly with hiring managers via email & telephone to support with recruitment needs
- Utilising our recruitment tools & resources to support the business in finding new talent
- Overseeing all job advertisements for your brand and decision making on advert campaigns, budgets and job boards
- Performing headhunts for management vacancies & contacting candidates
- Supporting with shortlisting, pre-screening and interviewing
- Conducting right to work checks & issuing contracts for all new starters for your brand
- Overseeing new store openings, ensuring we are fully hired in time for opening dates
- Collaborating with our job board partners
- Participating in recruitment marketing events such as careers fairs & assessment centers
- Spending a day in store to experience a day in the life of a team member each month with our different hospitality / retail brands
- Guiding hiring managers on how to use our ATS system & process new hires
- Attending recruitment meetings
This list is not exhaustive and may be added to or amended from time to time.
- Minimum 1 year's recruitment experience
- Ability to work in a fast paced environment supporting with multiple high volume vacancies at one time
- Outstanding customer service and communication skills
- Highly organised and efficient
- Competent in word, excel and power point
Who are EG Group?
We are leading global independent fuel station and convenience retail operator with operations at over 5,600 sites across Continental Europe, the United Kingdom, North America and Australia.
The group has enjoyed significant growth, with 2020 revenues exceeding $21bn as well as serving over one billion customers annually. Dedicated to serving the convenience needs of today's busy consumer, whether it is Grocery & Merchandise, Foodservice or Fuel, we have a global network of accessible sites where customers can stop and shop. Through our strong brand partnerships, customers can access various offerings across our network, including brands such as LEON, Cooplands, Starbucks, KFC, Subway, Greggs, SPAR, and Burger King.
Please note, the successful applicant will be subject to a completed DBS check which will be funded by EG Group.