Are you a Quality Manager with expertise working within a high-precision manufacturing environment? Want to work within a modern-day engineering facility? Want to work for a business that has supplied advanced technology across the globe for over 50 years? Located near the Dudley area, this company is working through a period of growth and is offering a competitive starting salary, sociable working hours, and personal development programs for the right engineering professional.
Quality Manager responsibilities include -
- Support plant process reviews and deal with supplier-related concerns.
- Manage any issues and liaise with the manufacturing team.
- Maintain weekly and monthly status reports, to ensure supplier projects are on time for delivery.
- Support the quality department with any issues as and when required.
- Review and monitor all 8D and PPAP submissions, ensuring customer queries are reported in a timely manner.
- Maintain the QMS and monitor quality KPIs.
Desirable skills and experience -
- Senior Quality experience working within the aerospace and/or automotive sector.
- Tool knowledge such as 8D, FMEA, PPAP, DMAIC, SPC.
- Auditing experience (IATF 16949, AS9100, ISO 9001 etc)
- Relevant mechanical manufacturing engineering education.
Quality Manager benefits include -
- Competitive starting salary package (negotiable).
- Friendly working environment and hours.
- Pension scheme and health care package.
- Working for a leading and ever-growing manufacturing business.
If interested in this Quality Manager position, please apply through this advert immediately.
ASC Connections Ltd acts as an employment business for temporary positions and an employment agency for permanent positions. We are committed to equal opportunity and diversity.