One of the largest housing associations in Surrey is looking to hire a Property Services Assistant on a 3 month temporary contract (with possibilities of extending).
To be responsible for all administration in supporting the residential team in facilitating the delivery of all aspects of planned, programmed, reactive and other property maintenance. To deliver a service that meets or exceeds established good practice conscious of achieving best value.
Duties and Responsibilities:
- To assist in the preparation, maintenance and review of a list of approved contractors for major, day to day and partnered maintenance works together with the appointment of contractors for specific works.
- To liaise with customers in relation to property related matters and place orders for works using a bespoke computerised order system.
- To ensure contractors are promptly and properly instructed and to be responsible for keeping a record of all works undertaken, further to satisfactory closure from the relevant team member.
- To assist on payments for all property related invoices.
- To order and administer scheme related requirements.
- To assist in management and processing of communal buildings insurance claims.
- To assist in all other administration and record keeping for the Department, as instructed.
Pay: £11.54 per hour PAYE
Location: Office Based - GU7
- Understanding of general office procedures
- Knowledge of QUBE Property management software - Desirable
- Excellent Customer Service Skills
- Attention to detail
- Knowledge of basic construction and maintenance terms.
- Ability to work independently and as part of a team
If you are interested in this post, please apply.