Our Client is looking to hire a Property Manager - Secondment.
Own Vehicle Required
They are looking to recruit a Property Manager.
They are one of the UK's leading Housing Associations. Their values guide the way they operate; they're customer driven, inclusive, collaborative and innovative. They work in partnership with their customers to develop and deliver better services for everyone. Resident Services work closely with their customers, providing housing services, housing management and first-class customer care.
As a Property Manager, you will be working within the Resident Services function to ensure that a portfolio of properties are safe and well managed.
Key Responsibilities of a Property Manager
- Ensure that fire safety regulations are adhered to by completing fire safety audits, inspections and fire assessments
- Day to day responsibility for the management of communal areas, gardens and facilities
- Responsible for ensuring all maintenance is completed to a satisfactory standard
- Budget responsibility, consulting with internal teams regarding budget requirements affecting delivery of services
- Develop strong working links with the Service Charge team to ensure that service charge budgets are carefully developed, managed and monitored with residents
Skills and Experience Required
- Previous experience of managing a property portfolio
- Knowledge of Health and Safety and Fire issues relating to residential homes.
- A Full UK driving licence and access to a car
- Proficient IT Skills
- A fantastic pension
- Life assurance
- Great holidays
- An award- winning flexible benefits package.
- Volunteering days
Diversity and Inclusion is integral to them as a social business. They strive to build and nurture a culture where inclusiveness is the norm and not an initiative. Many of the greatest ideas and discoveries come from a diverse mix of minds, backgrounds and experiences and they are committed to cultivating an inclusive workplace, reflecting their customer profile where everyone is proud to be unique.
Closing date 27th September 2022