Hamilton Court FX are a FCA Regulated Currency Market Expert, offering Foreign Exchange, FX Options, and Bespoke structured products.
We are growing at a fast pace and our expansion and investment means we need an experienced Project Manager to join the team to set project frameworksm track work to be completed, set deadlines, understand key dependencies, nudge busy teams to deliver, stick to deadlines and identifying any potential risks as you go.
The role is based in Central London and we'll only consider candidates with the right to work in the UK
- Communicate, communicate, communicate you are the glue that drives projects and keeps project teams together.
- Work with the Exec Team to initiate projects - including teams, dates and resources
- Carry out planning - this will include setting goals and objectives, defining roles and producing schedules and timelines for. Some tools, such as Gantt charts, can be used to create a visual project plan
- Manage multiple projects - which includes coordinating the project team to keep them on track and keeping the project on budget and on time
- Carry out monitoring and control activities in order to track the progress of the project
- Provide reports to the Chief of Staff on project progress.
- Identify and manage risks to ensure delivery is on time
- Implement any necessary changes throughout the process
- Close the project - including evaluating successes and challenges to enhance learning for our next project.
You will have:
- Project Planning experience - minimum 3 years, a qualification is desirable but not essential
- Excellent communication skills
- Problem solving and leadership/influencing skills
- Excellent organisational skills
HCFX is a lively place to work, and we combine an interesting role with benefits that promote the health and well being of our staff. Our team benefit from things like an enhanced pension & cash plan as standard plus a range of flexible benefits to chose from to suit your lifestyle.