Find your future at National Beef!
Are you interested in working a full-time workweek in only 3 ½ days? Would you like to earn as much as $21.50 per hour in an entry-level position (once you qualify)? With our added Perfect Attendance Bonus that you can earn from day one, you can achieve that at National Beef Leathers of St. Joseph, Missouri!
We are currently seeking individuals interested in working in one of our production areas on a rotating schedule.
Competitive Wages and Benefits:
- Starting pay of $18.45 per hour
- Minimum pay of $19.45 per hour upon becoming qualified
- $2.05 per hour Perfect attendance bonus
- $1.00 per hour Shift Differential for the night shift
- Multiple Employee Bonus Programs
- Family-friendly Benefits
- Safe and stable work
Does this interest you? Then National Beef could be your next career move!
Our schedules for the production worker positions rotate every four weeks between the following:
Monday, Tuesday, Wednesday - full shift; Thursday - half shift
Friday, Saturday, Sunday - full shift; Thursday - half shift
Responsibilities for the Production Worker position include but are not limited to:
- Heavy lifting and/or handling (up to 75 lbs to 100 lbs) of cow hides
- Hooking and feeding cow hides
- Stacking hides
- Other work as assigned
This is a safety sensitive position. This position is NOT remote.
Qualified candidates for the Production Worker position should be:
- Able to work in hot and cold environments
- Able to lift up to 75 to 100 lbs
- Repetitive work with hides
- Able to stand/walk on concrete/stairs for duration of shift
- Able to work as part of a group/crew
National Beef is a leader in producing fresh, chilled and further processed beef products for customers in the U.S. and worldwide. We offer a variety of employment opportunities in our production, packaging, and hide tanning facilities that stretch from the western plains to the east coast. We strive to be the preferred employer in every one of those communities, whether it's measured by the number of people employed or the good we do in the area. We invite you to join our family, wherever you call home.