We are looking for a savvy and innovative Product Marketing Manager with a unique combination of knowledge, experience and proven success to contribute to the growth of our CCH Tagetik planning solutions including financial planning & analysis (FP&A) and supply chain planning (SCP, S&OP) expert solutions.
The ideal candidate will have:
- Enterprise B2B cloud software experience
- Knowledge of corporate performance management space especially solutions covering financial and operational planning
- In-depth understanding of content requirements to support the sales cycle and buyer journey, with extensive knowledge of corporate finance professionals
We seek a person who thrives in a dynamic, rapidly changing and global work environment. Who doesn't shy away from new challenges and high expectations; rather, someone who takes the challenge head-on and drives the global marketing team and sales force by producing compelling content, collateral, and positioning; who continuously monitors market and competitive intelligence, tracks market trends and anticipates buyer needs and behavior.
We operate on a global scale with direct and indirect marketing operations around the world and we continue to expand across regions and product capabilities. This means our international marketing team is flexible, multi-cultural and extends beyond 9-to-5 work hours in order to collaborate with our peers across multiple time zones.
This is great opportunity for someone looking to join a growth business within a global enterprise. Apply if you're passionate, innovative and creative with strong product marketing skills including:
- Value-based messaging and positioning
- Content creation and marketing
- Sales enablement
- Market and competitive intelligence
- Analyst relations
- Global communications
New York NYC, Cary NC, or remote U.S. locations DUTIES & RESPONSIBLITIES
- Develop messaging and positioning for our products, working closely with product management to translate product capabilities and features into benefits and value-statements for customers
- Collaborate with the product management and the Competitive Intelligence team to perform market research to influence future product direction
- Coordinate with analysts and thought leaders to share strategy and discuss market trends
- Drive new products launches and releases and manage go-to-market execution
- Develop the sales tools that support the selling process including sales kits and sales training programs
- Develop new marketing collateral for a variety of purposes including web and social media content, trade shows, PR, and launch communications and events for both internal and external audiences
- Receives work assignments from Product Marketing Director based on current needs to support marketing strategy and tactical execution of marketing and sales enablement plans
Bachelors degree in marketing, finance, business or related; or relevant equivalent experience. Experience:
- 5+ years related experience in product marketing/product management and/or strategic marketing
- Project management skills and proven ability to influence cross-functional teams
- Proficient in Microsoft Word, Excel and PowerPoint
- Pragmatic Marketing certification preferred
- Able to convert feature/function into positioning and differentiation
- Understanding/experience with CPM processes, preferably budgeting and planning
Approximately 20% travel, international travel possible
EQUAL EMPLOYMENT OPPORTUNITY Wolters Kluwer U. S. Corporation and all of its subsidiaries, divisions and customer/business units is an Equal Opportunity / Affirmative Action employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability, or protected veteran status.