At EY, youll have the chance to build a career as unique as you are, with the global scale, support, inclusive culture and technology to become the best version of you. And were counting on your unique voice and perspective to help EY become even better, too. Join us and build an exceptional experience for yourself, and a better working world for all. Process, Risk & Controls solutions modernization Technical Analyst/Developer - Financial Services Consulting Manager
EY's Financial Services Organization (FSO) is a uniquely industry-focused business unit that provides a broad range of integrated services to financial institutions and other capital markets participants, including commercial banks, investment banks, broker-dealers, asset managers (traditional and alternative), insurance and energy trading companies, and other organizations.
Within the FSO, our Non-Financial Risk Technology team works collaboratively with our clients to manage engagements and lead teams of resources in all aspects of the design and delivery of solutions, including strategy/operating model, solution architecture/design and software development/implementation. Controls Modernization is integrated into all advisory services offerings, and assists clients with connecting real time risk and control data that drives standardization of a unified risk architecture and reporting clarity
EY FSO Advisory Services is a fast-moving, high-growth area with huge potential. It offers variety, challenge, responsibility and the opportunity to realize your leadership potential. Being a member of our FSO Advisory team means you will focus on a particular competency risk, performance improvement or information technology advisory services while working with diverse teams that incorporate all of our services.
The opportunity is now! If you are interested in being part of a dynamic team, serving clients and reaching your full potential, EY Advisory Services is for you! Job summary:
We currently are seeking highly motivated Seniors to support client engagement teams, work with a wide variety of clients to deliver professional services and lead business development activities on strategic and global priority accounts in domains such as:
- Smart process automation through robotics
- Application architecture, rationalization and enablement
- Solution design at platform and architectural levels
- Information road map and use case definition
- Digital enablement
- Software development and testing
Depending on your level of experience, the job will entail design and development of automated processes, using new technologies that EY is currently implementing, which are growing very fast globally. You will have direct interaction with our clients, working on enterprise-wide process transformation projects. Key responsibilities:
To qualify, candidates must have:
- Design and implement new technology-based solutions that are focused on workflow automation of processes, risks, and controls.
- Design and implement process mining / task mining software solutions to connect process, risk, and control data
- Leverage modeling software to document processes, risks, and controls.
- Work closely with colleagues from other departments to support our clients in domains such as operations, front office, middle office, back office, finance and accounting, risk management, human resources and change management, business optimization and customer intelligence, helping them automate their processes and improve their business
- Participate in business development opportunities, proposing solutions that will enable our clients to identify, prioritize and automate their current processes to be more efficient
What we look for
- More than five years work experience at a financial services or management consulting company working in one of the following areas: consumer compliance, regulatory change management, regulatory operations, regulatory reporting, compliance technology, middle office, risk assessment and controls testing
- Experience in coaching, managing and leading a team
- A willingness to travel to meet client needs. A valid drivers license in the US and a valid passport required
- Experience on projects developing detailed, analytical PowerPoint, Excel, Word, and Visio deliverables to various stakeholders
- Executive presence and strong communications, facilitation, and presentation skills
- Ability to work in an unstructured environment and able to resolve complex challenges leveraging strong analytical and problem-solving skills
- Degree in Computer Science, Engineering, Math, Accounting, Finance or a related field; MBA or MS degree preferred
- Candidate should have experience with low code / no code process, risk, and control workflow and automation.
- Strong written and verbal communication, presentation, client service and technical writing skills, coupled with a strong interest in further developing and integrating operations with technology skills
- Hands-on experience in some of the following areas:
- Windows, mainframe, or browser-based platforms
- Data integration processes
- Implementation of Agile methodologies or robotics tool-specific methodologies
- Knowledge of relational databases and web services
- Process and tools performance and scalability assessment
- Data and information security
- SQL development or administration
- Hands-on experience with one or more of the following robotics automation tools:
- BlueWorks Live
- Blue Prism
- Automation Anywhere
- Pega Robotics / OpenSpan
- Cloud-based infrastructure setup experience a plus
- Knowledge of at least one of the programming tools/languages (e.g., Web, .Net, VB, Java)
- Valid drivers license in the US and a valid passport; willingness and ability to travel internationally
Were interested in leaders with the ability to deliver meaningful solutions to our clients. We seek passionate and personable individuals that are interested in the supporting the risk and controls automation initiatives across leading global financial institutions. If you desire a dynamic role with great exposure, this role is for you. What working at EY offers
We offer a competitive compensation package where youll be rewarded based on your performance and recognized for the value you bring to our business. In addition, our Total Rewards package includes medical and dental coverage, both pension and 401(k) plans, unlimited vacation and ten plus observed holidays and personal days, and a range of programs and benefits designed to support your physical, financial and social well-being. Plus, we offer:
- Opportunities to develop new skills and progress your career
- A collaborative environment where everyone works together to create a better working world
- Excellent training and development prospects, both through established programs and on-the-job training
As a global leader in assurance, tax, transaction and advisory services, we hire and develop the most passionate people in their field to help build a better working world. This starts with a culture that believes in giving you the training, opportunities and creative freedom to make things better. So that whenever you join, however long you stay, the exceptional EY experience lasts a lifetime. If you can confidently demonstrate that you meet the criteria above, please contact us as soon as possible. Join us in building a better working world. Apply now What we offer
We offer a competitive compensation package where youll be rewarded based on your performance and recognized for the value you bring to our business. In addition, our Total Rewards package includes medical and dental coverage, pension and 401(k) plans, and a wide range of paid time off options. Under our flexible vacation policy, youll decide how much vacation time you need based on your own personal circumstances. Youll also be granted time off for designated EY Paid Holidays, Winter/Summer breaks, Personal/Family Care, and other leaves of absence when needed to support your physical, financial, and emotional well-being.
If you can demonstrate that you meet the criteria above, please contact us as soon as possible. The exceptional EY experience. Its yours to build. EY Building a better working world
- Continuous learning: Youll develop the mindset and skills to navigate whatever comes next.
- Success as defined by you: Well provide the tools and flexibility, so you can make a meaningful impact, your way.
- Transformative leadership: Well give you the insights, coaching and confidence to be the leader the world needs.
- Diverse and inclusive culture: Youll be embraced for who you are and empowered to use your voice to help others find theirs.
- Manager salary information:The salary range for this position in Denver is $128,400 - $214,000The salary range for this position in Las Vegas is $128,400 - $214,000The salary range for this position in Stamford is $154,100 - $256,800The salary range for this position in Hartford is $141,200 - $235,400
EY exists to build a better working world, helping to create long-term value for clients..... click apply for full job details