PPC Marketing Manager
Boutique Marketing Company with leadership from Big Tech needs a PPC Marketing Manager with a strong background in Google Ads PPC. This permeant position is 100% remote, company is headquartered in Philadelphia, PA.
Grow your skill set in Paid Search in a boutique firm that prides themselves on being experts in paid search. You will learn from leadership who have worked in Big Tech Silicon Valley companies with 20 years of experience. This role is full-time direct hire and includes benefits and competitive compensation.
About the role
- In this fully-remote role, you will own the day-to-day management, strategic development and optimization of multiple paid search campaigns including paid social.
- You will lead PPC strategy including planning and managing campaign performance, account setup, budget allocation, optimization, and audits.
- Deliver monthly reporting findings, insights and recommendations/next steps along with forecasting planning and working towards achieving campaign goals and objectives.
- 2+ years experience in Google Ads/Google Adwords PPC and Google Analytics
- Strong organizational skills, attention to detail, and campaign management
- Can provide PPC successes in previous role(s)
- Willing to complete a knowledge assessment exercise
- Open to communicating with outside clients
Bonus points if you are:
Certified in Google Adwords or Bing Ads
Experience in Display, Bing, Yahoo, Facebook or Video Instagram
Experience in Retargeting Advertising
Google Analytics Individual Qualification
Amazon PPC and Seller Central experience
PPC, PPC - Pay Per Click, PPC Campaigns, AdWords
Innovation starts with people.
Robert Half is the worlds first and largest specialized talent solutions firm that connects highly qualified job seekers to opportunities at great companies. We offer contract, temporary and permanent placement solutions for finance and accounting, technology, marketing and creative, legal, and administrative and customer support roles.
Robert Half puts you in the best position to succeed by advocating on your behalf and promoting you to employers. We provide access to top jobs, competitive compensation and benefits, and free online training. Stay on top of every opportunity even on the go. Download the Robert Half app () and get 1-tap apply, instant notifications for AI-matched jobs, and more.
Questions? Call your local office at 1.. Robert Half will consider qualified applicants with criminal histories in a manner consistent with the requirements of the San Francisco Fair Chance Ordinance. All applicants applying for U.S. job openings must be legally authorized to work in the United States. Benefits are available to temporary professionals. Visit for more information.