Medical Group and Hospital located in northeast North Carolina are seeking a board certified Urologist to join their established practice in northeast North Carolina.
- Employment by Medical Group
- Hospital privileges
- Position available due to retirement
- Sign-on bonus and residency stipend available
- Ability to live in a beautiful waterfront community
- Established practice and surgical services program
- Join one Urologist and an experienced Physician Assistant
- Inpatient and outpatient clinical responsibilities
- No robotic surgery
- Clinic conveniently located near the hospital
- Potential for resident/fellow stipend
- Competitive compensation and comprehensive benefits to include: annual administrative stipend, relocation assistance, vacation, sick, & holidays, malpractice (with tail), 401k, 457b, medical, dental, & vision, disability, and life insurance
Health System is a mission-driven, 1,712-bed health system that serves more than 1.4 million people in 29 eastern North Carolina counties. The not-for-profit system is made up of 15,000 employees, 9 hospitals, home health, hospice, wellness centers, and a multi-specialty physician and provider group with more than 550 providers in more than 100 practice sites in eastern North Carolina. It is affiliated with The Brody School of Medicine at East Carolina University. As a major resource for health services and education, it has a mission to improve the health and well-being of eastern North Carolina.
Live in a small town that honors its historic traditions while embracing the future. It s known as the Original Washington because it s the first one named after President George Washington. It features one of the state s largest commercial and residential historic districts, featuring stunning antebellum homes and other structures. It s located on the Tar and Pamlico rivers, serving as a gateway to the second largest estuary on the East Coast. Health care is an important industry in Washington and the surrounding area in addition to PCS Phosphate, Hackney Industries, Weyerhaeuser and Fountain Powerboats.
- Located in the heart of the Inner Banks on the beautiful Pamlico Sound
- 70 miles from the Crystal Coast beaches
- Scenic, waterfront downtown district which offers antique stores, art galleries and restaurants
- Offers a desirable climate with mild winters and all four seasons ideal for outdoor enthusiasts
- Provides diverse and affordable housing, including waterfront homes and land