Urology group actively seeking BC/BE Urologist to join two urologists in hospital employed practice.
- Join two urologists in our hospital employed practice
- Robotically trained urologist preferred
- 10 required ER call days a month, practice call shared between providers, additional call paid at the prevailing daily rate
- Weekend call is shared with another local urologist and one out of Macon, so only 1 weekend per month/potentially only every 5 weeks
- Hospital supported student loan repayment options up to 100K/generous commencement bonus/moving expenses up to 15K paid to movers
- eClinicalWorks electronic record in office, Meditech in the hospital
- New XI DaVinci Robot
Healthcare System is a not-for-profit organization that serves a population of approximately 300,000. It is comprised of a 237 bed facility, a 45 bed facility, three urgent care centers, an outpatient surgery center, several employed physician practices and a family medicine residency program. With over 2,200 employees, we are proud of the quality care and compassion we provide to our patients each day. We offer a number of medical services including primary care, cardiology/interventional/EP cardiology, anesthesiology, critical care, endocrinology, gastroenterology, infectious disease, nephrology, neurology, obstetrics & gynecology, oncology/hematology, pathology, psychiatry, pulmonology, radiology (interventional), rheumatology, sleep medicine, and urgent care. We also offer a wide array of surgical services including colorectal surgery, general surgery, orthopedic surgery, otolaryngology, and urology. Recent technology upgrades include a 128 Slice CT and Tomosynthesis 3D mammography and electronic ICU, or eICU.
About the Area:
Houston County is a dynamic growing community known for its multicultural diversity and low cost of living. It is conveniently located 1.5 hours south of Atlanta, 2.5 hours from the Georgia coast, and 4.5 hours from the Gulf of Mexico. Houston County has an award-winning publ