Our facility is seeking an experienced BC/BE Vascular Surgeon to join our team in a hospital-employed opportunity.
Recruitment Package may include:
- This position will cover all vascular and endovascular procedures; call coverage of 10-days per month.
- With a service area of over 250,000 the incoming physician will have the volume needed for a quick ramp-up.
- We have an established Hospitalist service to handle admissions and newly renovated operating rooms with a dedicated surgical team.
- 5 plus years' experience preferred but not required.
- In addition to taking care of the vascular needs within the community, the ideal candidate would participate in Internal Medicine and Family Medicine Residency Programs by precepting residents and students on vascular surgery rotations.
• Base salary + wRVU production incentive
• Quality bonus
• CME allowance
• Sign-on bonus
• Medical debt assistance
• Relocation allowance
• Residency stipend
• Medical Director stipend
• Health benefits + Retirement plan
• Marketing + practice growth assistance
At the heart of our location is beautiful Lake Cumberland, a 65,000-acre lake with 1,200 miles of shoreline and a wealth of recreational opportunities including fishing, water sports and house boating. General Burnside Island State Park is Kentucky s only state park located on an island and offers a peaceful retreat for campers, boaters and golfers. Four additional golf courses call the area home, as does Daniel Boone National Forest and Cumberland Falls State Park. Cumberland Falls the Niagara of the South boasts the Weste rn Hemisphere s only moonbow, in addition to white-water rafting, hiking and canoeing. Somerset Community College offers local educational opportunities, as do seven other colleges and universities wit hin 75 miles.