BE/BC General Surgeon with Breast focus/intetrest in Upstate NY
A progressive health care network in central New York and major teaching affiliate of Columbia University, is seeking a qualified General Surgeon with a focus on breast surgery.
- Certified Cancer Treatment Center based in Cooperstown with multiple regional centers for diagnostic and treatment options
- General Surgery call coverage required, with call responsibility limited to Primary Hospital
- 180 Bed Primary Hospital with Level III Trauma Center
- Instant Referral Base provided by over 300 Network Clinicians
- Full Support Staff including APC s with Surgical Residents and Medical Student Interaction
- Some travel for regional patient care
- State of the Art OR s with one devoted to the Xi DaVinci Surgical System
- Group Employed Model with competitive salary
- Comprehensive benefits package, including not limited to medical, dental, CME, transitional stipend and paid malpractice insurance
- Forbes 2018 America s Best Mid-Size Employers
An integrated health care system that provides care and services to people living in an eight county region covering 5,600 square miles in Central New York. The organization includes six corporately affiliated hospitals, as well as skilled nursing facilities, community and school-based health centers, and health partners in related fields.
Enjoy an outstanding quality of life in this lakeside resort town located south of the Adirondack Mountains and north of the Catskills. Cooperstown, America s favorite village , offers an abundance of four-season recreational and cultural activities including the National Baseball Hall of Fame, the Glimmerglass Opera, and the New York Historical Association/Fenimore Art Museum.Kristin Guenther Senior Consultant Source Medical Cell/Text: E-mail: