Join a 30 year old private practice group providing high quality Outpatient care to patients of all ages and diagnoses in over 45 locations throughout California and expanding with 15 new locations in Texas.
Offices will open the Summer of 2021. (will be remote until things are reopened) (Open to 2022 start dates also)
They seek to create a work setting that provides clinical autonomy, financial security, and freedom from the administrative responsibilities of a private practice.
Group focuses on medication management with options to practice psychotherapy. TMS is a plus and TMS training is available.
Full time and part time opportunities are available.
Full time is 30+ hours / week
Part time is 20-30 hours / week
Adding General & Child Psychiatrists in:
- Cypress - 20 miles to Houston
- Frisco - 15 miles to Plano, 25 miles to downtown Dallas
- Highland Park - 5 miles to downtown Dallas, 10 miles to Irving
- Katy Houston suburb
- Pearland - Houston suburb
- River Oaks - Houston suburb, 5 miles to downtown Houston, 15 mile to Sugar Land
- Southlake - DFW suburb
- Stone Oak, San Antonio suburb
- Tarrytown, Austin suburb
- Tanglewood, Fort Worth - 25 miles to Dallas Fort Worth International Airport
- Terrell Hills, San Antonio
- The Woodlands - 20 miles to George Bush Houston Intercontinental Airport (IAH)
- West Lake Hills, Austin suburb
On average initial evaluation/follow-up medication check
- Initial 1 hour appointments
- Two 1 hour appointments for children
- Follow ups 30 minutes