Come live and practice in the greater Dallas, TX area that is growing like few other metro areas of the country. Every amenity, cuisine, form of entertainment, choice of great schools, and so much more are at your fingertips.
At CompHealth our goal is to ensure that your interaction with us is seamless and stress-free from start to finish. Every step of the way, you will be supported by specialty teams comprised of tenured professionals with decades of collective experience finding jobs.
Please call or text Pamela Mead directly at or email .
- Will consider both an adult and child psychiatrist
- Salary will depend on experience
- Private practice style setting offering schedule flexibility and autonomy to practice
- 100% outpatient work with regional clinical leadership, administrative support, and more
- 1 hour for evaluations and 30 minutes for medication management (up to the psychiatrist)
- Join a fast growing practice with marketing referral services centered to help grow your practice
- Ideally want physicians that are available now, but will consider 2022s
- Child psychiatrist must be fellowship trained
- Our services are free for you
- We help negotiate your salary and contract
- We coordinate interviews and help with licenses
- Specialized recruiters match your career preferences
- Experienced support teams take care of every detail