A new psychiatry physician opportunity is now available in Minnesota with a behavioral health department. You will provide adult psychiatry services in the outpatient clinic setting, with the ability to see patients under the age of 18 if desired. There will be no call responsibilities. You will be joining a team of psychiatrists, psychologists, psychotherapists, and 2 psychiatry nurse practitioners. They welcome candidates that are board certified or board eligible within 5 years of residency. H-1B visa holders will be considered.
This position offers a competitive compensation with a generous sign-on bonus, and a retention bonus. You will also receive paid malpractice insurance, full comprehensive benefits, LTD and STD, 6 weeks of vacation that includes CME time, a 401(k) retirement plan with match, and relocation assistance.
If this opportunity sounds interesting to you, contact CompHealth for more information about this position and to discuss other jobs that fit your life, your goals, and your schedule.
To get started, please call or text Pamela Mead directly at or email your CV and references to .
- More than $300K and comprehensive benefits
- Adult psychiatrist
- 100% outpatient role
- Must be board certified within 5 years of residency
- No call responsibilities
- Option to see younger patients
- 6 weeks of PTO that includes CME time
- H-1B candidates can be sponsored
- Our services are free for you
- We help negotiate your salary and contract
- We coordinate interviews and help with licenses
- Specialized recruiters match your career preferences
- Experienced support teams take care of every detail