80 miles to Sioux Falls
90 miles to Omaha
3 hours from Des Moines
Join a private psychiatrict practice that provides children, adolescents, and adults with wide range of mental health services, including individual and group therapy.
- Practice in a state of the art facility that utilizes the latest technology to improve the lives of our patients.
- TMS Therapy is available in the office, Spravato treatments and ECT is available at local hospitals.
- Our collegial team includes an outstanding staff, three psychiatrists, four Advanced Practice Providers, three therapist and three registered nurses.
- The practice has extraordinary volume and is turning away new patients because of our large existing patient base.
- A physician friendly work schedule that allows you to customize your own practice!
- Very limited call (1 weekend/ month)
- We have a high number of children and adolescents that are in need of care. A Child Adolescent Psychiatrist would be an excellent fit for our practice along with a general Psychiatrist to meet the needs of our community.
- Two local hospital are very supportive and have a combined total of 30 inpatient beds.
- We are a NHSC approved site and have a current HPSA score of 17. Providers may be eligible to receive substantial loan repayment,
- Excellent base salary along with an outstanding comprehensive benefit package that includes 100% paid full health/dental insurance, paid vacation, paid license, DEA, controlled substance, paid CME's, 5% match 401K and vision insurance. Total benefit package can be over $300,000.
- Located at the adjoining points of Iowa, Nebraska, and South Dakota, Siouxland is a thriving region known for its mix of big city amenities, small town friendliness, and historic charm. Our co