Psychiatrists are needed for skilled nursing and assisted living facilities in Connecticut. Their need is immediate for 2 psychiatrists. The schedule is Monday through Friday with flexible hours and part-time availability. You will see adult and geriatric patients each day. The facility is accepting candidates who are board certified or board eligible. A CT license will be required, and the CompHealth licensing team can assist with the processing and application.
You will enjoy working in Connecticut's capital city of Hartford. It places you within easy drive of New York City and Boston, Massachusetts. You can live in some of the most upscale communities in the state with exceptional universities nearby and some of the best golf in the Northeast.
This is an excellent opportunity to work with a great organization where you can share your skills and expertise. With access to the largest bank of temporary and permanent positions nationwide, CompHealth will help you find a psychiatrist job opportunity that truly matches your criteria. For more information on this or any other available job, contact CompHealth today.
If you are interested, please contact Joanne Davies directly at or email your CV to . Refer to job number .
- Adult and geriatric population, fellowship not required
- Inpatient and outpatient mix
- Monday through Friday with flexible hours
- Skilled nursing and assisted living facilities, nursing homes and group homes
- Full- and part-time hours available
- Initial evaluations up to 60 minutes and medication management up to 45 minutes
- Immediate need for 2 psychiatrists
- Board certified or board eligible
- Our services are free for you
- We help negotiate your salary and contract
- We coordinate interviews and help with licenses
- Specialized recruiters match your career preferences
- Experienced support teams take care of every detail