- Board Certified or Eligible physicians only
- Visa accepted: Yes (J1)
- Practice type: Physician owned MSG
- Setting: Traditional (Inpatient 2% Outpatient 98%)
- Hem/Onc will have an out-patient practice, with consulting privileges within the hospitals.
- Position: Full time
- Schedule: M-F
- Hours of operation are Mon-Thurs 8am-5pm and Fri 8am-12 noon.
- Friday afternoons are reserved for administrative time if needed.
- As long as documentation and dash boards are cleared providers are allowed to start the weekend at noon on Friday (this happens 90% of the time for all providers).
- Patients per day: 20-24
- Call: There is weekend call for the practice but no hospital call.
Join 4 other Hem/Onc s on staff, with 12 other providers in 4 clinics and over 100 support staff.
- Full laboratory Services with same day resulting,
- Radiology to include Digital x-ray, Bone density, Ultra-sound, Echo, Nuclear camera, diagnostic CT, Pet/Ct
- Infusion room at all three of the cancer centers with 8 Oncology Infusion nurses
- Competitive MGMA salary plus RVU
- Compensation above national average plus bonus structure, complete benefits package
- Sign on
- Comprehensive benefits
- Medical, Dental, Vision, and Life insurance
- Retirement plan options
- Southeastern New Mexico
- 90 miles from Carlsbad
- 2 hours to Albuquerque
- Direct flights to Dallas & Phoenix
- Regional airport: 1.5 hours
- International airport: 10 minut