An established occupational medicine organization is hiring an occupational medicine specialist in Indianapolis. You will work Monday through Friday from 9 am to 6 pm with no call, evenings, or weekends. You will have no primary care duties, but there will be some urgent care walk-ins on occasion. The group is accepting candidates who are board certified or board eligible. Must have a minimum of 2 years of outpatient clinical experience. Family or internal medicine, emergency medicine, urgent care, and occupational medicine physicians are encouraged to apply.
You will receive a competitive compensation package, bonuses, medical benefits, and PTO. You will also be provided CME time, a retirement package, and malpractice coverage.
Come live and practice in Indianapolis. It is one of the most affordable large metro areas in the United States. It is home to the Indianapolis Motor Speedway, and you can take a walk along or paddle down the Indiana Central Canal.
CompHealth is a national leader in healthcare staffing, serving providers in more than 100 specialties. With available positions in all 50 states, we can help you find an opportunity in the area and type of facility that best fits your needs.
To get started, please contact Roberta Margolis directly at or email your CV and references to .
- Join a highly respected occupational medicine organization
- Seeking FP, IM, occupational medicine, EM, or UC physicians
- Outpatient only with no call
- Provide full services to business and industry as well as to walk-ins
- Monday to Friday, 9 am to 6 pm; no nights or weekends
- Competitive salary with monthly performance bonus
- Full benefits
- All the amenities of the great city of Indianapolis
- Our services are free for you
- We help negotiate your salary and contract
- We coordinate interviews and help with licenses
- Specialized recruiters match your career preferences
- Experienced support teams take care of every detail