A fantastic neurologist opportunity to work for a highly regarded and a renowned health system is now available in Wisconsin. For this position, we are looking for applicants who are superb clinicians and fellowship trained in multiple sclerosis/autoimmune neurology, sleep, headache, and EMG/neuromuscular are welcomed. In addition to clinical care, we are seeking colleagues motivated to develop careers including education, quality improvement, and research in collaboration with the department. If you do not currently hold a license in Wisconsin, CompHealth can help with the processing and application. Candidates must be board certified or board eligible to qualify.
Let us help you get the job you want in a community that you will love. Get paid what you deserve, practice medicine the way you want, in a setting that allows you to thrive. Experience the CompHealth difference. Contact CompHealth today to learn more about the compensation packages, benefits, and unique perks this position has to offer.
To get details, please forward your CV to and follow up with a phone call/text message to Austyn at . Reference job number .
- Competitive salary with a 2-year guarantee and a sign-on bonus
- Comprehensive benefits including 403(b) retirement plan, CME time with a $6K stipend
- Certified EEG lab along with NAEC level 3 certified 2-bed epilepsy monitoring unit
- Optional academic and research appointments
- Join a 5-person neurology team with an excellent support staff
- 5-day workweek, call will be 1:6 or better
- Busy practice with strong patient referral and production bonuses
- Great schools, low crime, and reasonable cost of living
- Our services are free for you
- We help negotiate your salary and contract
- We coordinate interviews and help with licenses
- Specialized recruiters match your career preferences
- Experienced support teams take care of every detail