A large single-specialty group in Erie, PA is looking to add an additional general neurologist due to the growth of the practice. The group includes 7 providers with physician specialization in MS, neuromuscular disease, movement disorder, headache, sleep, and epilepsy.
Physicians from the practice hold management positions in associated facilities which include division chief, medical directorships for stroke and rehab, and neurology residency program director for their neurology residency program.
This opportunity offers an excellent base salary including production and bonuses with excellent medical benefits and 5 weeks of PTO.
If you are interested in this wonderful opportunity, please send your CV to and refer to job .
- Join 7 other neurologists in a collegial clinical setting
- Academic option rounding with neurology residents
- The practice offers sleep studies, EMG, EEG ambulatory, and clinic setting.
- Accreditation from the National MS Society and the Consortium of MS Centers
- Close proximity to the Allegheny Mountains affords easy access to Alpine and Nordic skiing
- Excellent public, private, and parochial schools, as well as 4local colleges and universities
- H-1B visa transfers can take advantage of the international airport right in Erie
- Work for a non-profit health system with hospital employed benefits
- Our services are free for you
- We help negotiate your salary and contract
- We coordinate interviews and help with licenses
- Specialized recruiters match your career preferences
- Experienced support teams take care of every detail