You will enjoy working in a city that is part of the Dayton metropolitan area. There are a lot of restaurants, coffee shops, and parks to enjoy. It is considered one of the best places to live in Ohio. The public schools are very highly rated.
Contact your personal consultant to tell them what you are looking for in a new position. CompHealth can make finding great opportunities simple, less stressful, and personalized to fit your needs. We have phenomenal relationships with facilities around the country, and a team dedicated to helping you with every step of the hiring process.
If you are interested, please call or text Art Moran at or email your CV to . All inquiries are confidential.
- Partnership opportunity
- Great earning potential
- $50K student loan repayment for residents
- Strong compensation plan with benefits
- 4.5-day workweek
- Well-established practice with 3 family practice physicians
- Collegial work environment
- Dayton metro area
- Our services are free for you
- We help negotiate your salary and contract
- We coordinate interviews and help with licenses
- Specialized recruiters match your career preferences
- Experienced support teams take care of every detail