A multispecialty clinic in Greenwich Village is looking to add another bread and butter gastroenterologist to their collegial group.
The clinic is owned by the largest academic health system in New York. This university-affiliated, community-based practice offers opportunities for leadership, teaching, and research. You will join 2 other gastroenterologists at the clinic and collaborate with 44 gastroenterologists who are within 2 miles of the clinic.
You will work in the famous Greenwich Village district that has always been a mecca for artists. The clinic is easily accessible from the subway system.
To explore this wonderful opportunity further, please call Timothy McLean at or send your CV to and refer to job .
- General Gastroenterology (ERCP and EUS optional)
- Ambulatory gastroenterology procedures performed at a nearby free-standing endoscopy center
- University affiliated and community-based practice with options to teach and do research
- Significant opportunities for leadership and career development
- Collaborate with multispecialty practice colleagues of a world-class health system
- Mostly outpatient with call only on your patients admitted into the hospital
- Easy access to the subway system
- Greenwich Village is home to quaint tree-lined streets, tons of restaurants, bars, and cafes
- Our services are free for you
- We help negotiate your salary and contract
- We coordinate interviews and help with licenses
- Specialized recruiters match your career preferences
- Experienced support teams take care of every detail