This position is in an area that provides big-city amenities and an unparalleled gateway to the great outdoors. Come experience a family-oriented community, California climate, low cost of living, and access to mountains, rivers, National Parks, ski resorts, and much more.
Contact your personal consultant to tell them what you are looking for in a new position. CompHealth can make finding great opportunities simple, less stressful, and personalized to fit your needs. We have phenomenal relationships with facilities around the country, and a team dedicated to helping you with every step of the hiring process.
Please call Evan Silverman at or send your CV to .
- $150K for student loan repayment
- Salary guaranteed for 2 years plus quality bonus potential, a sign-on bonus, and benefits
- Join 2 other GIs in a newly renovated GI center
- General GI position with option for ERCP
- Monday through Friday schedule plus call
- Expected volume is 20 patients per day
- State-of-the-art diagnostic, imaging, and lab equipment
- Quiet Central Valley community close to Sequoia National Park
- Our services are free for you
- We help negotiate your salary and contract
- We coordinate interviews and help with licenses
- Specialized recruiters match your career preferences
- Experienced support teams take care of every detail